Home // Cycle // Road Bikes // F24X Youth Cross Bike (Item #1488)
|Now Viewing: Default|
F24X Youth Cross Bike
$599.98 (29% off)
Item # 1488
- Junior crossers can get into the action with this 24 wheel model. It uses the same Cyclocross FLite Custom Butted 7005 tube set found in some of our other cyclocross bikes. The 6061 aluminum fork keeps weight down while maintaining strength for riders still developing their cross technique. It also features an 18-speed drivetrain with 40/28T chainrings and a 9-speed 11-32T cassette to give young legs plenty of choices. Features:
- Felt uses Dynaform mechanical forming process to create durable, lightweight aluminum frames. Dynaform frames feature mechanically formed tubes that are specifically shaped to optimize the ride quality of this particular bike.
- This product uses only the highest quality aluminum tubing available, giving our products the optimal blend of strength, weight, performance and value. We form, taper and shape each tube for its particular placement and end-use. These steps result in a lightweight, responsive frame that minimizes rider fatigue and maintains quality.
- Frame: Felt Cyclocross FLite Custom Butted aluminum, TIG-welded construction, threaded BB, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Felt Cyclocross tapered aluminum blades, crown & dropouts, 1.125` Cr-Mo steerer tube
- Drivetrain: microSHIFT Road Short Reach shifters, Shimano Sora rear derailleur, Felt 40/28T crankset, 11-32Tcassette
- Components: Mini V-Brake brakes, Felt K:1 handlebar, Felt SuperLite stem, Felt CxR3 seatpost, Felt CxR:K saddle, Kenda Happy Medium tires
- Wheelset: Felt CxR:K rims, Felt R4 hubs, 1.8mm stainless steel spokes
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review