Home // Cycle // Mountain Bikes // Dispatch 9 60 Bike 2018 - Orange/Blue/Black (Item #218800)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Dispatch 9 60 Bike 2018 - Orange/Blue/Black
Item # 218800
- Featuring a rugged frame crafted from Felts SuperLite hydroformed aluminum, the Dispatch 9/60 is paired with a RockShox 30 Silver fork with 100mm of travel. It rolls on 29-inch, tubeless-ready wheels, and its built up with a mixed drivetrain that includes top-shelf components, including Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a SRAM NX Powerspline crankset. Features:
- With its roots dating back to the late 1980s when company founder, Jim Felt, began building bicycle frames for many of the worlds top athletes, Felt Bicycles is one of the cycling industrys leaders in cutting-edge design, technology, and research and development. With a full range of road, mountain, triathlon, cyclocross, track, lifestyle and electric-assist bikes, Felts longstanding mission has been, and always will be, to design, develop and deliver the best bicycles in the world.
- Frame: Felt XC, SuperLite aluminum, hydroform, ControlTaper head tube, replaceable derailleur hanger, IS disc mounts, 73mm threaded BB, 135mm OLD
- Fork: RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air, 100mm travel, tapered steerer
- Drivetrain: RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air, 100mm travel, tapered steerer Shimano Deore 1x10 shifter and derailleur, SRAM NX Powerspline 30T crank, 11-40T cassette
- Components: Shimano M365 brakes, 160/180mm rotors, Devox aluminum seatpost, Devox performance saddle, Devox stem, Devox aluminum butted riser handlebar
- Wheelset: Shimano M365 brakes, 160/180mm rotors, Devox aluminum seatpost, Devox performance saddle, Devox stem, Devox aluminum butted riser handlebar Double wall tubeless ready rims, 24mm inner width, QR 135/100mm with Schwalbe Rapid Rob K-Guard, folding tubeless ready 29 x 2.25 in tires
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review