|Now Viewing: Default|
Madison Midweight Hike - Men`s
Item # 8552-M
- The Madison is a do-it-all outdoor sock for cool and colder weather, featuring our most advanced hidden plait construction, full-density cushioning from the instep all the way up the shaft, and 100% American merino wool for the best combination of thermal regulation and antibacterial properties nature has to offer. This medium-weight adventure sock brings excellent support and performance for any outdoor pursuit from casual trekking to big-game hunting. Features:
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 74% US Merino Wool, 24% US Nylon, 2% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Height: Crew Cushion:
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone - Top-to-Toe cushioning increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots. Cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation while protecting the foot from stiff boot tongues and uppers.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review