|Now Viewing: Default|
Madison Lightweight Hike - Men`s
Item # 9769-M
- The Madison is one of Farm To Feets most popular styles and is now available in a lightweight version for hiking and exploring in the warmer months. Just like the original it features their most advanced hidden plaiting construction, but with lighter and cooler half-density cushioning on the bottom of the foot. The venting channel outside the foot and ankle paired with 100% American merino wool will help keep feet comfortable on any warm weather outdoor trek. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting - Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 66% US Merino Wool, 31% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Height: Crew Cushion:
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone - Found throughout our Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep wont interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Half-Density Cushioning - On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review