|Now Viewing: Default|
Everyday Englewood Midwght Crew - Women`s
$14.97 (35% off)
Item # 8597
- Designed for the game trail and styled for the hunting lodge, the Englewood is a superior sporting sock that crosses over into casual territory with ease. Hidden plait construction provides precise fit and comfortable graduated compression to make the long days easier on your feet, while 100% US-grown wool from American merino sheep regulates temperature and fights odor-causing bacteria. The plaited stag motif adds a touch of class and outdoor credibility around the hearth. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting - Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 67% U.S. Merino Wool, 32% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Height: Crew Cushion:
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone - Top-to-Toe cushioning increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots. Cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation while protecting the foot from stiff boot tongues and uppers.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review