|Now Viewing: Default|
Elkin Valley Hike Crew - Women`s
Item # 9705
- This lightweight socks topographical design is inspired by the Elkin Valley section of the Mountains-to-Sea Trail. Over the course of six miles the trail drops more than 2,000 feet in elevation as it transitions from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the Piedmont. The Elkin Valley features the same foot construction as our Damascus hiker and is packed with performance features like targeted cushioning zones and a seamless toe closure for all day trail comfort. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting - Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Targeted Cushion Zone - Found primarily in our Snow Sport and Technical Hike series, targeted cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin & calf depending on designed use. Targeted cushioning helps reduce impact from activities like skiing and hiking while providing a better fit for ski boots and low-volume shoes.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 57% US Merino Wool, 39% US Nylon, 4% US LYCRA Spandex
- Height: Crew
- Cushion: Targeted Cushion Zone, Full-Density Cushioning
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review