|Now Viewing: Default|
Damascus Midweight Hike - Men`s
Item # 8987
- Host of the annual Trail Days festival and situated mere steps from the AT, Damascus, Virginia is a veritable hikers paradise. This midweight version of its namesake sock is ideal for cooler climates or stiffer boots, with fine-gauge 19.5-micron merino wool for incredible moisture management and next-to-skin comfort. Multiple ventilation channels deliver effective airflow, while targeted full-density cushioning zones maximize comfort without adding unnecessary volume. 100% American materials and construction provide durability you can count on while racking up the miles. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting - Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 52% US Merino Wool, 45% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Height: Crew Cushion:
- Targeted Cushion Zone - Found primarily in our Snow Sport and Technical Hike series, targeted cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin & calf depending on designed use. Targeted cushioning helps reduce impact from activities like skiing and hiking while providing a better fit for ski boots and low-volume shoes.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review