|Now Viewing: Default|
Damascus Lightweight Hike Crew - Women`s
$11.97 to $22.50
Item # 8986
- Our top-of-the-line hiking and backpacking sock, the Damascus is dubbed for the host town of the annual Appalachian Trail Days festival, where thousands of hikers converge for a weekend of celebration and camaraderie. 19.5-micron merino wool offers amazing next-to-skin comfort and natural moisture wicking, while targeted cushioning zones protect your feet during long days on the trail. Our 100% US-made recipe guarantees long-lasting quality and a sustainable production cycle. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 57% US Merino Wool, 40 % US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Height: Crew
- Cushion:Full Density Cushioning
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review