|Now Viewing: Default|
Cokeville Trees Crew - Men`s
Item # 8578
- Cokeville, Wyoming is home to Roberts Ranch, one of many sheep farms supplying Farm To Feet with the 100% US-grown merino wool that makes socks like the Cokeville so comfortable in all types of weather. This medium-weight crew sock has boot-friendly top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft, plus a wilderness-inspired tree motif that will make you feel like you`re home on the range, even in the heart of the city. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Outer Nylon Plaiting - A more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside. Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation.
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone - Found throughout our Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep wont interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Fabric: 75% U.S. Merino Wool, 24% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Height: Crew
- Cushion: Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone, Full-Density Cushioning
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review