|Now Viewing: Default|
Clingmans Dome Hike Crew - Men`s
Item # 9713
- Made of naturally moisture-wicking fabric and named for the highest point in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Farm to Feet Clingmans Dome lightweight hiking socks are ideal for cool climates. Features:
- Farm to Feet sources their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- U.S. merino wool is soft, itch-free and naturally odor resistantcool in the summer and warm in winter
- Comfort compression using Lycra spandex fibers minimizes foot fatigue
- Ventilation zones on top of foot facilitate airflow around the foot
- Targeted full-density cushioning in the heel and ball of foot adds comfort
- Hexagon-pattern reinforcement in heel and toe adds durability in key impact areas
- Fabric: 55% US Merino Wool, 41% US Nylon, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Height: Crew Cushion:
- Targeted Cushion Zone - Found primarily in our Snow Sport and Technical Hike series, targeted cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin & calf depending on designed use. Targeted cushioning helps reduce impact from activities like skiing and hiking while providing a better fit for ski boots and low-volume shoes.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review