|Now Viewing: Default|
Blue Ridge Hiker LW 3/4 Crew - Men`s
Item # 9869
- Partnering with Jennifer Pharr Davis, who set a record for through-hiking the Appalachian Trail in 46 days, we designed the Blue Ridge, our newest pair to create awareness for these stunning mountains near her hometown of Asheville, NC. Based on the Damascus, with our signature targeted cushioning zones on the heel, ankle, and top of the foot, the Blue Ridge is ideal for long days of carrying a pack through even the most difficult terrain on the trail. The Blue Ridge sock is designed with the image of a single, blue hiker on the leg to represent the solo hiker on the challenging yet beautiful adventure across the Blue Ridge Mountains. Features:
- U.S. Merino Wool - Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Outer Nylon Plaiting - A more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside. Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation.
- Targeted Cushion Zone - Found primarily in our Snow Sport and Technical Hike series, targeted cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin & calf depending on designed use. Targeted cushioning helps reduce impact from activities like skiing and hiking while providing a better fit for ski boots and low-volume shoes.
- Full-Density Cushioning - Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Fabric:51% US Nylon, 45% US Merino Wool, 4% US LYCRA Spandex
- Height: 3/4 Crew
- Cushion: Full-density cushioning
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review