|Now Viewing: Default|
XV2 Pack - Lava/Navy
$79.97 (33% off)
Item # 3850218-53150
- The athletic daypack with a completely revised Airstripes back system convinces with its excellent carrying comfort and maximum ventilation. Especially its minimalistic style and many functions make the new XV2 the new urban trend setter. Front and main compartment offer enough space for everything you need while commuting, in the office or for trips around the city. Features:
- Airstripes System - A bike pack always has to sit secure and snug on your back even on the roughest rides. Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channeled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the packs load is kept close to the body and thus wont throw the rider off balance.
- Pockets on the outside - stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket - special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Compartment For Documents - Special Compartment For Travel Documents
- Padded Notebook Compartment
- Tablet PC Pocket - special compartment to store tablet computers
- Organizer Pocket - organizer pocket to store pens, cell phones etc.
- PFC Free - High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt
- Load Adjustment Straps to individually adapt the packs centre of gravity
- Removable Waist Belt - The waist belt can be removed if needed.
- Materials: 600D PES - Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Weight:2 lbs 2 oz
- Dimensions: 52 cm / 28 cm / 18 cm
- Volume: 19 litres
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review