Darn Tough Sunset Ridge Micro Crew LW Sock with Cushion - Men's
item # 1997
- We took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located that's inside beta for locals only but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search. Features:
- Performance Fit - No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting - Unprecedented durability and our unique put it on, forget its on feel.
- Fast Action Wicking - Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance - Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life - No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™ - Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Fabric: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Height: The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Cushion: Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.