Darn Tough Due North Otc Midweight Ski Sock - Women's
item # 8025
- Winters last a lot longer when you venture north. You need warmer gear, including cold-weather socks. Our Due North socks are midweight with cushion to pack the heat. Breathable construction atop the foot regulates your climate for all-day rideability with a healthy no-slip grab. Dial in extra durability in high-wear areas and our unconditional lifetime guarantee to back it up, and you`ll be ready for the extra-long haul. Side note: not all polar bears drink soda. Features:
- Performance Fit - No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting - Unprecedented durability and our unique Òput it on, forget itÕs onÓ feel.
- Fast Action Wicking - Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance - Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life - No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™ - Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
- Fabric: 55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex
- Height: Over the calf - The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- Cushion: The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.