|Now Viewing: Default|
Squall GT Kayak
$1,118.97 (30% off)
Item # SQUALLGT
- The new Squall GT is the sister ship Squall GTS with additional width. The added width affords more space for paddler and storage in addition to increased initial stability. The Squall GT delivers efficiency, acceleration, tracking and safety. Outfitting includes a user friendly key-hole cockpit, modest dry hatch storage and Dimension Adjustable Seat Back. Features:
- Symmetrical Form: Symmetrical form is just as it sounds. The shape is identical fore and aft from the center point of the kayak.
- Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides. Soft chines give smooth edging at unlimited angles.
- Shallow Arch: These have good initial stability and are highly maneuverable.
- Touring Cockpit: Touring cockpits are somewhat small to help resist imploding of the spray skirt if hit by a large wave in rough water. They include built-in thigh braces on the cockpit rim to maximize control when edging and rolling. ***Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, sorry! If you`re a local and must have a boat delivered, give us a call at 314-962-7715 or email us at email@example.com to see if we can work out a solution for you.***
- Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Weight: 63lbs
- Max Capacity: 350 lbs
- Length: 16ft
- Width: 24in
- Cockpit Length: 30in
- Cockpit Width: 16.5in
- Height: 13.5in
- Front Hatch Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 (52L)
- Rear Hatch Dimensions: 18in x 12.5in (109L)
- Style: Sit-Inside
- Rudder: Yes
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review