Chaco ZX1 Ecotreadtrade; Kids- Vary Purple Rose
item # JCH180385
- A webbing pattern inspired by the classic basket weave, two narrow polyester straps in the Custom Adjustem system offer a more secure fit by conforming to the curves of mini feet. ChaPU™ midsole on the contoured LUVSEAT™ platform footbed provides lasting arch support and body alignment for little ones. Features:
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- Reach your limit and conquer every mountain in the dependable Chaco Kids ZX/1® Ecotread sandals. These water-friendly shoes are designed with a machine-washable polyester webbing and offers a personalized fit with an adjustable ankle strap and pull tab heel.
- Open-toe construction designed with a dual crisscross strap, breathable lining, cushioned LUVSeat footbed with polyurethane ChaPU™ technology, and comfortable ADDSTRIDE™ technology in the footbed to promote healthy body alignment.
- Non-marking EcoTread™ outsole contains up to 25% recycled content and provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Double-strapped polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Durable LUVSEAT™ PU midsole
- Slip-resistant classic diamond pattern design
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Kids Classic outsole
- Non-marking EcoTread™ 25%-recycled rubber compound
- 2mm lug depth
- Luvseat™ Footbed:
- Durable and long lasing all-day comfort and support certified by podiatrists