Burton Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard - Women's
item # 107081-W24
- Say yes to fresh snow. Say yes to frosty mornings, early wake up calls, and full throated carpool singalongs on the drive up to the mountain. The Burton Yeasayer Snowboard is with you every step of the way, with Burton's playful Flying V rocker profile and an easygoing flex that won't send you packing for the lodge when conditions are rough. Like a great riding companion, the Yeasayer is a confidence multiplyer, a ray of sunshine that's guaranteed to take your riding to new heights. Features:
- Flying V™ Flying V rocker features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness, and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focus edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Super Fly® 800G Core Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass Torsionally softer than Burton's regular Triax™ for lighter women's bodies
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Frostbite Edges Frostbite edges extend out slightly from the sidewall of the board for added bite when you need it and a smooth and buttery ride when you don't.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Roc/Cam/Roc/Cam/Roc
- Flex: Medium - 2 - 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Core: Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Women`s Specific Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Edges: Frostbite Edges