Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Yeasayer Board - Women`s (Item #132221)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Yeasayer Board - Women`s
$336.98 (25% off)
Item # 132221
- From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way. The boards Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or catch-free control of Flat Top. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic FSC Certified core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether youre surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park. Features:
- Frostbite Edges
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Infinite Ride™ ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you`d expect from a rocker profile.
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Shape: Twin Shape Core:
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Women`s Specific Triax™ Fiberglass Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base: Extruded Base
- Edges: Frostbite Edges Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy `serated knife` edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don`t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton`s).
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review