Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Yeasayer Board (Item #132221-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 132221-W20
- If youre ready to up your snowboarding game and add some sizzle to those bacon-good lines youre cooking up, just say yes to the Burton Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard. This shred-everything true twin features Burton s Flying V hybrid camber profile for the unreal blend of float and bite true all-terrain riders crave with a durable extruded base that is both fast and well-prepared for daily laps. Innovative shaping provides float through all types of snow, a catch-free ride, and traction even when things get dicey. Features:
- Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling youd expect from a rocker profile.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Scoop This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burtons dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Womens Specific Triax™ Fiberglass Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Frostbite Edges Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serrated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons).
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Flex: Soft
- Shape: True Twin
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: Wood
- Base: Extruded Base
- Edges: Frostbite Edges
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review