Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Stylus Board (Item #106971-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
$299.98 (17% off)
Item # 106971-W20
- Set yourself up for a successful start to your snowboarding skill development by getting yourself a board made to work with you, not against you. The Burton Stylus Snowboard is full of beginner-friendly features like a flat bottom profile with Burton s Easy Bevel, a technology that smooths out turns by making it difficult to catch an edge so you can learn to intuitively control your snowboard. Where will you go next on your Burton Stylus Snowboard? Features:
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Easy Bevel Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core Burtons classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Squeezebox Low With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax Fiberglass Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Flex: Twin Flex Shape:
- Easy Bevel
- Twin Core:
- FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core
- Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Binding Compatibility: Channel
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review