Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Ripcord Board (Item #107041)
|Now Viewing: Default|
$246.97 to $379.95
Item # 107041
- The Ripcord from Burton features a V-Rocker that allows for catch-free playfulness. This forgiving board was designed to help beginners and intermediates progress their skills and allow them to have a grand time doing it. It also offers the new Channel system which gives you the fastest easiest way to mount your bindings and is compatible with all other major binding companies. Features:
- Bend: Rocker - Continuous rocker creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the boards overall loose and forgiving feel.
- Terrain: Groomers -A groomer board can ride powder or park, but if you prefer one over the other, you should also consider characteristics like the boards Bend and Shape.
- Personality: Soft and Playful - Doesnt matter if youve been riding one day or daily for 10 years, you either want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board thats more about getting loose.
- Width: Mid Wide/ Wide: Not to be overlooked, boot size not only determines binding size, but should account for a boards width. A board thats too narrow will have your toes and heels dragging. Too wide and youll have a hard time turning. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Bend: Flat Top - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you`d expect from rocker.
- Shape: Directional Shape, 5mm Taper - The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail. A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation.
- Flex: This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Core: FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core
- Base: Extruded Base - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Materials: Biax™ Fiberglass, Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review