Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Ripcord Board (Item #107041-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 107041-W20
- Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling youd expect from a rocker profile.
- Directional Flex This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Easy Bevel Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Directional | 5mm Taper The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™
- Flex: Directional Flex Shape:
- Easy Bevel
- Directional | 5mm Taper
- FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core
- Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Binding Compatibility:The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review