Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Ripcord Board (Item #107041-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
$299.98 (21% off)
Item # 107041-W20
- The Burton Ripcord Snowboard is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilots seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier-going alternative to other twins, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than youll get with most entry level boards. The upgrade to The Channel gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with bindings from all major brands (not just Burtons). Features:
- Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling youd expect from a rocker profile.
- Directional Flex This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Easy Bevel Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Directional | 5mm Taper The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™
- Flex: Directional Flex Shape:
- Easy Bevel
- Directional | 5mm Taper
- FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core
- Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Binding Compatibility:The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review