Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Process Smalls Board (Item #132241-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Process Smalls Board
Item # 132241-W20
- A playful and versatile board for the rapidly progressing tweener, the Burton Process Smalls Snowboard goes big with the board tech - a Super Fly core, Pro-Tip shaping and the stable, easy-riding Flat Top rocker profile make the Process Smalls an absolute beast of a board all over the mountain. Features:
- Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling youd expect from a rocker profile.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Filet-O-Flex™ Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burtons dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Biax Fiberglass Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™ Flex:
- Twin Flex
- Filet-O-Flex™ Shape:
- Scoop Core:
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Edges: Rail Ready™ Edge Tune
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review