Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Process Board (Item #106921)
|Now Viewing: Default|
$349.97 (30% off)
Item # 106921
- Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the Burton Process is Mark McMorris pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Now featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The FSC™ Certified Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V™ or precise control of PurePop camber. Features:
- Pure Pop Camber An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Directional Flex This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip™ A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Sintered WFO Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining
- smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying Vtrage, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Squeeze Box
- Super Sap&re; Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Rocker Type: Pure Pop Camber
- Flex: Directional Flex Shape:
- Scoop Core:
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II&rade; 700G Core
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Laminates: Triax*trade; Fiberglass Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Edges: Frostbite Edges
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton`s).
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review