Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Bindings // Mission Binding (Item #105461-)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 105461-
- Riders have cherished this mid-range binding for more than a decade. It offers sweet attributes like the Living Hinge Hi-Back, which allows your forward lean and hi-back rotation to function independently, and a combo of Reactstraps and Gettagrip Capstraps for a snug comfortable fit throughout the day. Baseplate:
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction: One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Re:Flex™ Bindings: Re:Flex™ offers more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, all in a package thats universally compatible with all major mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel. The minimized, cored baseplate reduces weight and expands cushioning potential, while the Living Hinge™ disc is the secret to increased flex and feel.
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems Hi-Back:
- NEW Single-Component Hi-Back Construction: The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profilefrom buttery to responsive.
- Living Hinge™ Hi-Back: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean HI-Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Canted Hi-Back Design: This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- DialFLAD: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD. Straps:
- Reactstrap: Minimized Superstrap Construction 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Responsive Enduro Padding Improved Wrap for Constant Contact with Boot
- Gettagrip Capstrap: 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Minimized Capstrap Construction with True Wrap Toe Window. Grip Fit. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap. Buckles:
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology: Lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier. Cushioning:
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System: FullBED cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- NEW Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad: Eats up vibrations and impacts so your body doesnt have to. Found on the Cartel™ and Escapade.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Feel Rating: 6
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Hi-back: NEW Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- Straps: Reactstrap™, Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, NEW Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review