Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Boots // Imperial Boot - Men`s (Item #106221)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Imperial Boot - Men`s
Item # 106221
- The Burton Imperial channels 30 years of boot-building expertise into the most bang ever for your hard-earned buck. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, lightweight Vibram® EcoStep™ soles for added grip, footprint reducing Shrinkage™, plus an EST® chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and Ambush, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you`ve been searching for. Features:
- The best of the best, distilled into one boot. Reign over all terrain without the king`s ransom.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System featuring NEW Compnents for 2016 (streamlined, re-profiled lace guides and jam cleats for increased performance and greater durability)
- Flex/Response: S4 Shell Panels, NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology (Superlight and resilient, S4 shell panels on the Imperial, Serow, and Supreme™ evenly distribute strap pressure to maximize rebound and resist breakdown for consistent flex, season after season)
- Cushioning/Traction: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled], Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed, ESS Support Shank (Legendary grip and feel Vibram® is famous for in a lighter weight and 50% recycled construction.; EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel.; New low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.)
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff, Rad Pad, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating (1. Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock 2. Tuff Cuff with Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock [Driver X and Felix Only] 3. Plush Cuff 1.0 [Womens Only] 4. Lightweight Power Panels [Extra Tall for Added Response on Imprint Liner 3X] 5. Sock Lock 6. Rad Pad for Lace Comfort 7. Velcro Liner Closure 8. Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating 9. Heat-Moldable)
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Peter - Employee
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 13-25
This is the most comfortable boot I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. If you're in the market for a high-grade, responsive snowboard boot, this might be the last place you need to look. The Imprint 3 liners molded well to my feet, and the Vibram soles added a great touch, making these extremely wearable boots in all conditions.