Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Hideaway Board Fall 18 - Women`s (Item #106961)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Hideaway Board Fall 18 - Women`s
$299.98 (25% off)
Item # 106961
- Put a creative spin on all terrain with a board that charges ahead and inspires confidence. The womens Burton Hideaway blends the stability and precision of camber with catch-free, playful rocker. Features:
- This flat board performs well in all conditions, from powder to hardpack to groomers; its a great board shape for any rider
- Runs flat for the running length of the board, with a few mm of early rise rocker in the tip/tail; with no camber to press out of the board, turn initiation take little energy
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800g Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Lightened and loaded with pop, wood core uses dual-density strips of alternating soft wood and hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance
- Wood grain positioned along the toes and heels puts continuous zones perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge hold and added strength
- Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider for an overall easier feel
- Biax glassing supplies a torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel
- The Channel® binding mounting system is strong, fast and easy, and also more adjustable than other systems
- The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings
- Super sap epoxy resin is formulated with bio-based materials, which reduce the boards carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies
- Filet-O-Flex delivers flex without sacrificing performance; ultrathin profiling makes a soft board that rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip
- An additional benefit of Filet-O-Flex is a subtle suspension and padding underfoot
- Extruded base
- Burton snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
- All boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year Burton warranty ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you`d expect from a rocker profile.
- Flex: Soft
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Core: FSC-certified Super Fly 800g Core with Dualzone EGD, Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Base: Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton`s).
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review