Home // Snowsports // Ski and Snowboard Luggage // Gig Bag (Item #109911)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 109911
- Youre probably wondering why this bag doesnt have wheels. Upon closer inspection, the Burton Gig Bag will show that, in addition to fully padded protection for multiple boards and a tuning gear pocket, this low-profile snowboard bag has straps on the bottom for your skateboard. So technically it does have wheels, you just have to add them yourself. Features:
- Tuning Pocket:Quick-access compartments keep all your tools, tuning gear, and wax safe, clean, and easily accessible.
- Skate Conversion Straps: Instantly morph your normal bag into a wheelie bag by strapping your skate to the bottom.
- Removable, Double-Cush Shoulder Strap
- Multiple Board Capacity
- Fully Padded Board Protection
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Material 600D Polyester
- Warranty ** All Burton Bags are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY
Average of 1 customer reviews:
You get what you get
3/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 13-25
Not the most comfortable bag to carry by any stretch of the imagination. A wheeled bag is definetly the way to go. It is good if its in the back of a car, but for airports, its not ideal.