Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Flight Attendant Board (Item #150991-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Flight Attendant Board
Item # 150991-W20
- Were now boarding. All zones. The Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is a first-class ride made to carve. Its blunted shape has a slight taper to make it quickly dip into turns, and a 35mm setback creates that lift you need when you make it to the clouds. The Flight Attendant can handle turbulence with a pretty aggressive flex, and, as its name suggests, is very well-suited to soaring off natural hits. A big mountain blazer of a board, this ones non-stop. Features:
- Directional Camber A blend of rocker and camber in the nose combines float and control while camber under the back foot drives with power and stability.
- Directional Flex This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Directional | 10mm Taper The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Burtons most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered WFO Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Art by Ty Williams
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Rocker Type: Directional Camber
- Flex:Directional Flex Shape:
- Directional | 10mm Taper
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Laminates:T riax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review