Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Descendant Board (Item #107931-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 107931-W20
- The Burton Descendant Snowboard is the park and all-mountain plank for the boarder that understands the value of versatility all over the resort. A true twin that handles just as well riding switch as it does in your normal stance, impress the chairlift with your confident landing gear thanks to the supple and damp Squeezebox Low construction and a softer flex thats forgiving and fun. Features:
- Pure Pop Camber An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burtons dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax™ Fiberglass Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Pure Pop Camber
- Flex:Twin Flex
- Shape:Twin Core:
- FSC Certified Super Fly 800G
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Squeezebox Low
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base:Extruded Base
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review