Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Custom Flying V Board (Item #107071-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Custom Flying V Board
Item # 107071-W20
- For elite snowboarding, you need an elite snowboard. The Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard is top-shelf, built with a premium FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with carbon reinforcements for a powerful ride that others can only try to imitate. Burton s unique Flying V™ hybrid camber profile blends the best of both worlds, with alternating rocker and camber zones for the versatility to surf through soft snow, bite on hardpack, and win the standoff with scary terrain. Features:
- Flying V™ A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop and powerful turns.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Directional The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Burtons most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45 Carbon Highlights Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60 fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45 fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy serrated knife edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All -Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flying V™
- Flex: Twin Flex Shape:
- Directional Core:
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core
- Dualzone™ EGD™
- Laminates:45 Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Edges: Frostbite Edges
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review