Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Chopper Board Color Block 2018 - Kid`s (Item #107351)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Chopper Board Color Block 2018 - Kid`s
$149.98 (25% off)
Item # 107351
- This beginners board gets kids out on the slope and feeling comfortable. The Flat Top profile combined with Easy Rider technology allow riders to easily learn balance and control with a catch-free ride. You can attach the Riglet accessory (Sold Separately) to the nose or tail of the 80-120cm sizes to tow junior around and get him comfortable until hes ready to rock bindings. Features:
- Easy Rider: Easy Rider gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Terrain: Groomers - A groomer board can ride pow or park, but if you prefer one over the other, you should also consider characteristics like the boards Bend and Shape.
- Personality: This board ranges all the way from Soft and Playful to a Happy Medium; being sure to shy away from Stiff and Aggresive - Doesnt matter if youve been riding one day or daily for 10 years, you either want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board thats more about getting loose.
- Width: Standard - Not to be overlooked, boot size not only determines binding size, but should account for a boards width. A board thats too narrow will have your toes and heels dragging. Too wide and youll have a hard time turning.
- **Each size of this board has the same picture.**
- Bend: Flat Top - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you`d expect from rocker.
- Easy Rider: Easy Rider on the Genie, Chopper®, Chicklet™, Riglet, and After School Special gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Shape: Twin Shape - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Flex: Twin Flex - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Fly Core - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Base: Extruded Base - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Fiberglass: Biax™ Fiberglass - Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Riglet Reel Compatible with 80-120cm Sizes [Sold Separately]
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review