Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Chopper Board (Item #107351-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 107351-W20
- The Burton Chopper Snowboard hasnt changed much over the years, and it doesnt need to. The first board of many contemporary greats, the Chopper features a soft and forgiving flex with Biax glass and a Flat Top&trade, Easy Bevel design that leaves the base of the board slightly higher than the edges and makes it almost impossible to catch an edge. The Burton Chopper is the right board for introducing your young ripper to the joys of the sport. Features:
- Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling youd expect from a rocker profile.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Soft and Playful At cruising speed, this snowboard is forgiving, playful, and great for progressing. Riders of all ability levels will appreciate the many easy-riding characteristics of a soft snowboard.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Fly Core Burtons classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Biax™ Fiberglass Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Easy Bevel Edge Tune Engineered for riders starting out. Burtons Easy Bevel Edge Tune makes for a catch-free and forgiving ride by rounding out the edges. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™ Flex:
- Twin Flex
- Soft and Playful
- Shape: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Fly Core
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Edges: Easy Bevel Edge Tune
- Binding Compatibility: Burton 3D
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review