Burton Yeasayer Smalls Girls Board
item # 171841-W23
regular price: $329.95 sale price: $259.98 (21.2% OFF)
- The pint sized Burton Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard is a versatile option for progressing tweeners, featuring a smooth medium flex, a flat profile, and a rail ready edge bevel for easier tricking in the park. It's built to make learning simple, but it has the chops to keep performing as young riders step up to bigger challenges. Say yeah to snowboarding, say yay to fun! Features:
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Channel Inserts Included Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top&Trade; Ð A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you`d expect from a rocker profile.
- Flex: 3 - 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Twin Ð Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that`s equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Core: Super Fly® 800G Core Ð Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass Ð Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Base: Extruded Base Ð Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Edges: Rail Ready™ Edge Tune Ð Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel¨ Mounting System Ð Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton`s).