Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Bindings // Burton Scribe ReFlex Binding - Women`s (Item #105521)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Burton Scribe ReFlex Binding - Women`s
Item # 105521
- You write your own legend every day you head to the mountains, and your instrument of choice matters. So what is it, a pen? Pencil? Quill? Nah, those are for chumps scribbling second rate screenplays. Youre on the Burton Scribe Snowboard Bindings and theyre poetry in motion, no fancy fountain pen required. These smooth flexing binders boast Re:Flex™ FullBED footbeds for supreme comfort and impact absorption, with bomber Supergrip Capstraps™ for locked in performance whether youre laying into clean carves or slashing fluffy windlips. Theyve got all-mountain on lockdown, all the time. The End. Features:
- Medium Flex The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package thats universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™ One material throughout the baseplate creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Single Component Construction The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burtons book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design Your legs dont go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi?backs. As always, you can still choose to crank em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- MicroFLAD™ The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Reactstrap™ Minimized construction that houses a 3D curved triple axis spine with an ultra-responsive wrap that conforms to any boot.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ The Supergrip Capstrap™ delivers optimal fit and function with an ultra-minimalist, glueless, stitchless, and PU-free injection molded strap component that works both as a capstrap™ or over the toe. Simple and super durable.
- Flex Slider Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Flex: Medium
- Baseplate: Re:Flex™ Binding System, Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™, Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- Highback: Single Component Construction, Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design, MicroFLAD™
- Straps: Reactstrap™, Supergrip Capstrap™, Flex Slider
- Compatibility: 2x4, 4x4, Channel
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review