Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Boots // Burton Limelight Boa Boot - Women`s (Item #150871)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Burton Limelight Boa Boot - Women`s
$223.96 (20% off)
Item # 150871
- Shine bright on any stage and all terrain with the ultimate in warmth, comfort, plus the effortless micro-adjustability of the BOA® Fit System. Features:
- The Limelight BOA® boot will have you beating the crowds to the lift line, then showing them how its done from glades to groomers. For the ultimate in adjustable fit and connected performance, the Limelights BOA Fit System with Coiler Technology includes Boas Sequence Configuration for even tightening and secure heel hold with the twist of a single dial. Total Warmth is a one-two punch of a 3M Thinsulate insulated liner and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil. An overall soft and forgiving flex brings it all together in a boot that works with you to bring more fun and freedom to every run.
- Comfort - Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 2 liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- Lacing System: Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won`t kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Outsole: DynoGRIP outsole features an extra layer of traction on the toe and heel for added grip
- Footbed: Women`s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman`s foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum dampening, doesn`t harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- Flex / Response:Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review