Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Bindings // Burton Lexa ReFlex Binding - Women`s (Item #105451)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Burton Lexa ReFlex Binding - Women`s
Item # 105451
- The Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings are built for the hard charger, the ripper whos out there for the good and the bad, whether its waist deep or boilerplate. Theyre built with stiff nylon composite Re:Flex baseplates, cushy FullBED footbeds to soak up impacts, and extra-responsive ankle and toe straps to keep you locked in tight, no matter how rowdy your ride gets. Just like you, they have the guts to perform no matter what the conditions hold, so grab the Lexas and get after it. Features:
- Medium-Stiff Flex Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Re:Flex Binding System Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package thats universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate More responsive yet playful. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Single Component Construction The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burtons book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design Your legs dont go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi?backs. As always, you can still choose to crank em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back em off for jibbing.
- Hammockstrap 2.0 Everything Burtons team riders love about the Hammockstrap, but paired with Smooth Glide buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Supergrip Capstrap The Supergrip Capstrap delivers optimal fit and function with an ultra-minimalist, glueless, stitchless, and PU-free injection molded strap component that works both as a capstrap or over the toe. Simple and super durable.
- Flex Slider Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Smooth Glide Buckles Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Flex: Stiff
- Baseplate: Re:Flex Binding System, Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate, Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- Highback: Single Component Construction, Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap 2.0, Supergrip Capstrap
- Compatibility: 2x4, 4x4, Channel
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review