Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Burton Custom X Board - Men`s (Item #106891)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Burton Custom X Board - Men`s
Item # 106891
- This classic, do-everything shape has attained legendary status over the years, earning plaudits again and again for its sustained brilliance as an all mountain ride. The Burton Custom X Snowboard is the specced-out version of the classic, with all of the top materials and construction techniques in the Burton arsenal rigged up to the timelessly awesome Custom shape for a pro-caliber ride you can take to the biggest lines. Its a super aggressive, responsive ride that thrives on the feet of the baddest riders on the mountain. Its powerful, adrenaline-pumping stuff, and it just keeps getting better. Features:
- Camber An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality Medium - Aggressive
- Directional The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- DragonFly 600G Core The Dragonfly core uses end-grain woods in the impact zones of the board, which lets them swap out heavier woods for lighter ones, without losing strength.
- Multizone EGD™ A Burton exclusive. Manipulating the angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, and durability. In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel - the area from which a riders power emanates - for ultimate strength and edge control.
- Squeezebox Burtons most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60 fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45 fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you dont, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burtons). ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Core: DragonFly 600G Core
- Laminates: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Edges: Frostbite Edges
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel Mounting System
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review