Burton Custom Camber Snowboard
item # 106881-W24
- If you're going to add one Burton board to the quiver, it's gotta be the Burton Custom Snowboard. In fact, you may as well donate the rest of that quiver to your firewood pile, because the Custom will slot in for just about any day of the season. The combination of traditional camber with a directional twin shape and a setback stance is straight out of the snowboarding hall of fame, a tried and true recipe for all mountain prowess. Add a lightweight wood core backed up by chatter damping carbon highlights, and the Custom is calm, collected, and capable in all conditions a slam dunk for your daily driver. Features:
- Camber Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Cambered snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop providing better jumping characteristics.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Directional The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60 fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45 fiber angle provides a more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges Frostbite edges extend out slightly from the sidewall of the board for added bite when you need it and a smooth and buttery ride when you don't.
- Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Rocker Type: Camber
- Flex: Twin Flex, 4 - 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD;, Squeezebox
- Laminates: 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Edges: Frostbite Edges
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel¨ Mounting System, Channel Inserts Included