Home // Paddle // Essentials // Spitfire Knife - Green (Item #0722GRX1-B)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Spitfire Knife - Green
$39.97 (20% off)
Item # 0722GRX1-B
- The Spitfire™ is designed for everyday carry. The wicked sharp blade can easily be opened with one hand and locks open with the lockback design. The aluminum handles offer a sleek and lightweight design. Offered with serrations or without and available in multiple colors! Length 4 1/4 In closed. Made in the USA. Features:
- One Handed Opening: Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well.
- 420HC Steel: This is Bucks standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Drop Point: This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
- Serrations: Serrations give your Buck blade greater cutting power. Especially useful when cutting line and/or cables.
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3 1/4 In.
- Weight: 3.2 Oz
- Handle: Aluminum
- Carry System: Pocket Clip
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review