Home // Camp // Lamps, Safety, and Hygiene // Knives and Multi-Tools // Redpoint Rescue Knife - Yellow (Item #0753YWX-B)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Redpoint Rescue Knife - Yellow
Item # 0753YWX-B
- During a crisis, the Rescue Redpoint has the features necessary to help save lives. It comes equipped with a Titanium coated, partially serrated blade, Buck`s SUR-Lock SafeSpin opening technology for safe and easy deployment and a rubberized handle for a sure grip in any type of weather. Furthermore, the 753`s Titanium coated handle end can be used as a glass breaker (for tempered glass) and the handle also includes a seat belt cutter. The compact size and deep carry pocket clip makes it easily accessible. Length 4 3/8 In closed. Imported Features:
- Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well. .
- This is Buck`s standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58
- This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
- Serrations give your Buck blade greater cutting power. Especially useful when cutting line and/or cables.
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 2. 3/4 In.
- Weight: 2.9 Oz
- Handle: Rubber
- Carry System: Pocket Clip
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review