Home // Snowsports // Skis // Rustler 10 Ski (Item #8A910900001)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Rustler 10 Ski
$489.98 (42% off)
Item # 8A910900001
- The Blizzard Rustler 10 Skis get some minor tweaks this season, primarily aimed at making the ski more stable at speed and a bit less reactive to turn input. Weve tested the new version and can confirm it still rips and feels a bit less twitchy at speed. The 102 mm width and versatile handling that have made it a favorite in the Quiver of One sweepstakes havent changed, but the overall impression leans a bit more toward the performance profile of the Bonafide (that is to say, stronger at speed and in large radius turns) than before. Features:
- Rocker Camber Rocker Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Rocker Concept Increased tip and tail rocker to ensure ideal flotation at all speeds. Camber underfoot to provide control on compact snow.
- Shape Concept Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Carbon Flipcore Technology A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.Laminates
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. Blizzards Dynamic Release Technology, shared by the Spur, Rustler and Sheeva series, utilizes a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the skis playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability. Combined with unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail, longitudinal stability is retained while torsional rigidity is lessened for a more playful and less hooky feel.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Dura-Tec Improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 164 cm - 131.5 mm, 102 mm, 121.5 mm
- 172 cm - 132 mm, 102 mm, 122 mm
- 180 cm - 133 mm, 102 mm, 122.5 mm
- Tail Profile: Partial Twin Tip Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 14.5 m @ 164 cm
- 16 m @ 172 cm
- 17.5 m @ 180 cm
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Core: Multi-Layer ISO Poplar Beech Balsa Paulownia Woodcore
- Laminates: Carbon Flipcore D.R.T., Uni-Directional Carbon Frame, D.R.T Titanal, Anti-Shock Layer, Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review