Home // Snowsports // Skis // Brahma Ski Flat (Item #8A809600001)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Brahma Ski Flat
$649.95 (17% off)
Item # 8A809600001
- With the grip and precision of a giant slalom ski, but more versatility come a bit of fresh snow or variable conditions, the Blizzard Brahma Skis are one of the best all-mountain tools in the industry. Tenacious edge hold and stability at all speeds is a trademark of Blizzard skis, and the Brahma shows both qualities in spades. One of our favorite advanced-to-expert level choices for skiers who spend most of their time on groomed slopes but who arent afraid to dice up the pow when a storm hits. Features:
- Rocker Camber Rocker Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Rocker Concept New progressive rocker concept with slightly reduced rocker in the tip and tail helps to increase the carving character on groomed slopes and improve flotation off the slope.
- Shape Concept Traditional easy turning sidecut creates a perfect all-mountain feel. More aggressive tip shape provides better turn initiation. More traditional flat tails help to improve stability and flotation.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Dura-Tec Improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 127 MM, 88 MM, 111 MM
- Tail Profile: Flat
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 14 M @ 166, 15.5 M @ 173, 17 M @ 180, 19 M @ 187
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base Core:
- Poplar Beech Woodcore
- Carbon Flipcore Technology Laminates:
- i-Directional Carbon Tip and Tail
- Binding Reinforcement Layer
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Two Layers of Titanal®
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Skill Range: Advanced - Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker Camber Rocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review