SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Climb // Climbing Shoes // Black Diamond Zone Climbing Shoes (Item #570114)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Black Diamond Zone Climbing Shoes
$97.97 (30% off)
Item # 570114
- The Zone is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the award-winning comfort and breathability of our Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of our Shadows to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag. The Zones upper consist of our Engineered Knit Technology, which provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability-meaning you can go hard at the gym without worrying about your feet overheating. The shoes last is downturned and based on our aggressive shape, making the Zone adept at pulling hard on steep rock or plastic. The Zones sticky Fuze rubber is molded - inspired by the way we forge our carabiners - and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoes rubber and rands for consistency and comfort. The shoes vamp area also has printed rubber for extra friction while toe-hooking, and the medium-flex midsole adds a balance of sensitivity and power. For hard training sessions, this is the Zone you want to be in. Features:
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- Regular last for regular to higher - volume feet.
- Upper: Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Midsole: Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review