Home // Snowsports // Skis // Vantage 97 C Ski Flat (Item #AA0027188)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Vantage 97 C Ski Flat
$424.99 (29% off)
Item # AA0027188
- From float in powder to trenching groomers late into the day, the Atomic Vantage 97 C Skis are a balanced, easy-riding pair of skis that wont let you down when speed and slope angle increase. Engineered from the ground up with smart materials where it matters, and none where it doesnt, the Vantage 97 C Skis shred corduroy, tree runs, and surprise powder days equally well - a fantastic one ski quiver for skiers looking to discover the whole mountain. Features:
- Prolite Construction Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Light Woodcore Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the skis weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Binding Compatibility - We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 164 cm - 128.5 mm/97 mm/117.5 mm
- 172 cm - 130 mm/97 mm/119 mm
- 180 cm - 131.5 mm/97 mm/120.5 mm
- Tail Profile: Flat Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 164 cm - 17 M
- 172 cm -18 M
- 180 cm - 19.1 M
- Base: Atomic Base
- Edges: Atomic Edges
- Core: Light Woodcore Laminates:
- Energy Backbone
- Carbon Tank Mesh
- Structured Topsheet
- Sidewalls: Full Sidewall
- Skill Range: Intermediate - Advanced
- Rocker Type: All Mountain Rocker 15% Tip Rocker / 75% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review