Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Hawx Ultra 95 S W Boot - Women`s (Item #AE5022000)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Hawx Ultra 95 S W Boot - Women`s
$399.99 (17% off)
Item # AE5022000
- Say goodbye to flimsy performance and questionable fit, the Atomic Hawx Ultra 95 S W Ski Boots are the real deal. Offering a balanced flex and a precise 98mm last at a feather light weight, theyre the ideal solution for the all-mountain expert looking for equal parts performance and comfort. Theyre also packed with Atomic s industry leading heat molding technology, so its easier than ever to customize the fit to your unique anatomy. Step into a pair of Hawx Ultra 95s and you be raring to go all season long. Features:
- Memory Fit Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomics special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Womens Specific Cuff Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- True Flex Atomics unique True Flex additive helps PU and Grilamid shells maintain a consistent flex and feel in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Prolite Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Polyurethane Cuff
- Power Shift Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13, 15 (default) or 17 as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- 3 Shell Rotation
- Liner Spoiler
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Weight: 3.32 lbs
- Last: 98 mm A narrow last suitable for those with narrower than average feet (heat customizable to fit many average width feet).
- Flex: 95 A medium-stiff flex for solid power and response.
- Buckles: 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles Liner:
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions. Soles:
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- Shell: True Flex Polyurethane
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review