Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Hawx Prime 110 S Boot - Men`s Black/Anthracite (Item #AE5022380)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Hawx Prime 110 S Boot - Men`s Black/Anthracite
$499.99 (17% off)
Item # AE5022380
- Stiffness and stability meet smooth skiing with the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S, the every-day skiers go-to ski boot for direct, responsive riding with the Legendary Hawx Feel. Prolite cuts weight while adding strength using a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key areas. The pre-shaped 3D Gold 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner is key in creating a comfortable fit that you can dial in even further with the thermoforming Memory Fit process shaping the shell, cuff and liner especially for you. Fine-tune any session with Power Shift it lets you set forward lean and adjust flex by +/- 10 points. With enough stiffness and power to handle a wide range of conditions, and comfort that can go all day in a standard-width 100mm last, a solid skier cant go wrong with the Hawx Prime 110 S. Features:
- Memory Fit Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomics special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Prolite Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Polyurethane Cuff
- Power Shift Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13, 15 (default) or 17 as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- Shell Rotation 3
- 50 mm Velcro Strap
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Last: 100 mm Designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps.
- Flex: Medium Flex
- Buckles: 6000-Series Alu Buckle Liner:
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions. Soles:
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- Shell: Polyurethane
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review