Atomic Bent 100 Ski
item # AA0029922
regular price: $800.00 sale price: $649.95 (18.8% OFF)
- In a world bent on freeride fun, occasional park hijinks, and even (gasp) twin-tipped touring, the Atomic Bent 100 Skis have proven themselves time and time again. Doubters doubted when the Bent 100 debuted but the resounding thumbs up among those who ski them has been deafening. For pure creative fun, not much beats this ski, and you should check one out soon if you haven't already. Features:
- HRZN Tech Tip and Tail HRZN Tech Tip & Tail takes an ABS sidewall construction and blends it with a revolutionary across-the-ski, horizontal rocker. It adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for awesome float plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop. The ultimate design for powder skiers.
- Directional Shape
- Light Woodcore Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Atomic Base High-density sintered bases that are fast in a variety of snow conditions and accept wax readily
- Resist Edges Beefier edges offer better durability for hitting rails.
- Glossy Topsheet
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 164 cm - 127.5 mm/ 100 mm/ 118 mm
- 172 cm - 128.5 mm/100 mm/ 119 mm
- 180 cm - 129.5 mm/100 mm/ 120 mm
- Tail Profile:Partial Twin Tip Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 16.4 m @ 164 cm
- 18 m @ 172 cm
- 19.5 m @ 180 cm
- Base: Atomic Base
- Edges: Resist Edges
- Core: Light Woodcore
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker Ð 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker