Home // Women's // Jackets // Long Lengths // Patera Parka - Women`s (Item #16109)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patera Parka - Women`s
$169.98 to $649.00
Item # 16109
- Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. Lofty, light 750 fill power European goose down and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation combine for warmth and comfort. A supple P75d GORE-TEX® fabric with 2L technology outer shell provides complete protection from wind, snow and rain. A low profile insulated hood provides warmth and full coverage protection. An internal draft collar helps seal in heat, shaped cuffs cover the hands, and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold. Features:
- Technical Features: Waterproof. Insulated. Durable. Wind resistant.
- Construction: Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. Taped seams for added weatherproofness. Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering. Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels. Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits.
- Patterning: Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort. No-lift gusseted underarms.
- Hood Configuration: Laminated brim. Adjustable hood drawcords. Insulated hood.
- Collar Configuration: Tall collar. Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort. Chin guard.
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full separating two-way front zip. Wind flap with snap closures
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Internal stretch-knit cuffs.
- Pocket Configuration: Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip. Two hand pockets with zippers
- Fabric: P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric with 2L technology. A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m2 ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Weight: 985 g / 2 lbs 2.8 oz
- Down Fill: 750 fill European goose down.
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Knee Length, Centre back length: 93.5 cm / 36.75 in
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30 degrees C). Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls. Do not iron.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review