Home // Men's // Hoodies, Sweaters, and 1/4 Zips // Kappa Hoody Jacket - Men`s (Item #27292)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Kappa Hoody Jacket - Men`s
Item # 27292
- The versatile Kappa is specifically designed for active pursuits in cold weather. Thermally efficient, air-permeable Coreloft™ insulation provides warmth, and the durably windproof, water resistant, highly breathable, fully taped GORE THERMIUM™ shell sheds snow and light rain. Articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom, and the insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates with the head for unimpeded visibility. Features:
- Compressible and packable
- Water resistant
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated hood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way separating front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Arcteryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fabric: N70p GORE THERMIUM™
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m?) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Weight: 1 lb 10.6 oz
- Length: 31.5 in
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Machine wash in warm water (40C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review